Ho Ho Ho!!! Oh sorry, wrong holiday…
Happy New Year’s eve!!!
Is there any better way to start a new year other than with a list of books to read?
Join me for my reading challenge for 2019!
I know we all live busy lives, with an addition to several bookclubs we are part of (we are bookworms after all), so the rules are simple:
✓ One book a month
✓ Comment bellow that you are in!
✓ I’ll do a post each month where we can share our thoughts and reviews!
Ready, steady, go:
1. A book that became a movie
2. A mystery or thriller
3. A book with one word title
4. A popular author’s first book
5. A book a friend recommended
6. A book you can finish in one day
7. A book set in the future
8. A book published in 2019
9. A book that scares you
10.A book with more than 500 pages
11. A book by a female author
12. A Christmas book